Membership 2019 Season
2019 will see the biggest change to our membership season since we launched 5 years ago. We have trialled several different types of memberships over the seasons and we are streamlining in 2019. It will be the first season that all members will now have seasonal rather than 12-month memberships. This allows us to keep better track of payments and overall numbers, making sure that everyone gets enough time on the water. Season March to November.
FREEDOM. Never running out of sets/credits again, ride harder, longer, more often and at a fraction of what you are paying now. On your terms...
COMMUNITY. With fingers firmly on the pulse of everything, we do here at the park. Being a member not only connects you to us, but to a group of great guys and gals that love to shred just like you. Their enthusiasm for the sport is contagious both on and off the water, craic & banter assured. Together we are stronger, your park needs you!
PROGRESSION. Get ready to surprise yourself. Time on the water is money in the bank, that and having the support of the people around you to guide the way, means you will be levelling up quicker than Mario!!
Ballyhass Wakepark Memberships are almost full from 2019.
We will be opening up membership renewals for returning members between January and March 2019.
Any memberships not renewed by then will be opened up for new members.
This year we have expanded our memberships to what we think is our best set of memberships yet. After seeing the park run for the last two seasons and looking at member trends we believe that there is a membership type here for everybody.
Platinum €150 per month
Platinum memberships are now one price €150 per month.
2 free sets a day
Includes Jam nights.
Extra sets €10
Free kit hire.
Can book 4 sets in advance
10 buddy passes
Direct Debit Only. Payments are taken on the first of each month. €25 administration fee on sign up.
Last payment November 1st 2019
MARCH €99 SPECIAL OFFER 2019
Sign up for a Platinum membership before March 31st 2019 and receive your platinum membership for €99 per month all season!!! March to November. if you do 6 sets every week that is less than €5 euro per set. This is the best value deal we have ever offered. Don't miss out sign up before the end of March.
Only available with Direct Debit payments.
While the idea of ride packs aren't new, the size and value of these 2018 options are. Have a look below, these are now viable options for riders that don't want to be stuck to the annual timetable of a traditional membership. At the moment these ride packs don't expire. So if you don't get to ride as much as you would like in a season this will follow over into the next.
10 Ride Pack €160 (€16 per set)
20 Ride Pack €250 (€12.50 per set)
40 Ride Pack €400 (€10 per set)
U17 Gold Membership €150 (Discounted peak & off-peak sets)
Our gold membership offers great flexibility with enormous discounts on the costs of sets, you also get the perks of being a member but you are more in control of how many sets you want and when you want them. Your membership your way. Off-peak times Mon - Thurs (excluding events & jam nights). Peak set times Fri - Sun.
€10 Peak Sets
€6 Off peak sets
No limit on amounts of sets per day
Can book 4 sets in advance
Free Gear hire for U17s always.
PEAK & OFF-PEAK Peak times are Friday 4 pm to close, All day Saturday, All day Sunday & club events Jam nights, Ladies mornings etc. Off Peak, times are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Till 5 pm, Thursday, Friday Till 5 pm
BUDDY PASSES All members will receive 10 buddy passes on sign up.
- A maximum of 4 sets can be booked in advance at any one time. The exception is the full platinum where you can book 8 sets in advance.
- Once you’re on site and have had the 2 sets you can book more sets for €10 each on that day (All Platinum Memberships.)
- You can pre-book sets up to 1 week in advance of the booking.
- If you cancel a booked set with 24 hours notice or greater there is no charge.
- If you cancel a set with less than 24 hours notice there is a €10 charge.
- If you don’t turn up for a booked set there is a €15 charge.
- If you miss a direct debit payment your membership will be put on hold. If the payment is not received by the end of that month your membership will be offered to the public.
- Should you wish to rejoin during the season after missed payments the full monthly payment will be required from there on. An additional administration fee of €25 will be incurred.
- Ballyhass Wake Park opening times may vary throughout the year.
- Booking your session is subject to availability.
- Peak times Thursday 5 pm to close Friday 5 pm to close, all day Saturday and all day Sunday, Off-peak times Monday through Thursday excluding Jam nights & Events
- Buddy Passes can be used once. It allows a friend to accompany the member for up two sets on a day for €10 per set. Gear hire is extra.
- No gifting of sets allowed.
- All members on payment plans must read and sign a contract with agreed payment dates. Should a payment date not be made, members will be unable to book sets until payment is received by the office.