Schools & Youth Groups
Ballyhass lakes activity centre is Munster's leading school tour provider. We cater for over 10,000 students each year and provide an unrivaled outdoor experience. We are excited to bring this same experience to the world of wakeboarding.
Why bring your school to Ballyhass Wakepark?
- School tours will get extra time on the water.
- Every session will include dry land lessons before they hit the water.
- The students will get one on one coaching from our dedicated wakeboard staff.
- Your students will have exclusive use of the wake park.
- Students are fully supervised from the minute they arrive on site.
- Teachers can take part at no extra cost.
- All rental gear is provided free of charge.
- Teacher lounge provided with tea/coffees/ TV Lounge.
- All our staff are Garda Vetted.
Extra activities avilable on site that can be combined into an adventure package:
|160m Zipline||Archery||Team Challenges|
|Rock Climbing||Leap Of Faith||Raft Building|
|Abseiling||Jacobs Ladder||Gladiator Challenge|
|Kayaking||Low ropes||Ringo Rides|
Schools Ballyhass Boarders Course
For local schools who can come on a more regular basis why not let us put a custom boarders course together for your students. The Ballyhass Boarders Club is a development course specifically designed for young people that will quickly advance them in this amazing sport. As soon as the students stand up they will get a certificate. There will then be three different levels after that which they can achieve: bronze, sliver, gold. At each level your students will need to complete a certain level of trick that will be expertly taught by our coaches.
Wakeboarding is an incredibly fun, healthy and social sport. In addition to learning new tricks on a boarders course, your students will be taught about how nutrition and exercise can benefit them on a daily basis.
Courses can be run on a residential tour or over a series of weeks.
To book, please call our booking team on 022 27773 or email [email protected]